Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tick Toc Tick Toc

Have you ever seen that one episode of Two and  Half Men?  You know, that one, with the guy...  and the other guy...  and the thing?  The one where Charley discovers he is good at writing children's songs and he does a whole children's album as Charlie Waffles? And he has to do a concert?

Well, anyhow... there's this one episode where all that stuff happens... and he makes up this one song (to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb) that goes, "I drink from a sippy cup, sippy cup, sippy cup, I drink from a sippy cup, cuz I'm a big kid now".  Then, (to the tune of Good Night Ladies) "Bye Bye Boobies, Bye Bye Boobies, Bye Bye Boobies, cuz I'm a big kid now."  I keep getting that song stuck in my head.  Maybe it's the bye bye boobies part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-KFb192Ub0 

I know I already wrote about my pathology results - I basically copied off of the paper they gave me.  In a nutshell (curled up with Austin Powers) I had stage 2 cancer in one part of my left breast and stage zero cancer in another part of my left breast.  The stage 2 cancer was grade three which means that, on a scale of one to four, it was capable of spreading pretty quickly.  The surgeon removed a couple of key lymph nodes to see if the cancer had spread and it hadn't.  So chemotherapy is scheduled to begin on Thursday January 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment