Monday, January 24, 2011

Ding, Ding! Round 1.

Thursday was a long day, but I made it through just fine - really!

Mom was at my house by 10 a.m. to help me with a few last minute things, and we left at 11 a.m. for Starbucks.  (yay!)  We made it right on time for my 11:30 a.m. appointment and before I knew it I was in my chair / cubby hole / station / cubicle.

I'll post more later... nap time.

Long story short, all went well.  I tolerated everything well, and didn't feel any drastic side effects.

Did I mention it was a LONG day?  I wasn't done until 7 p.m.  Of course, I knew it was going to be that long, but - yeesh!  I read my Twilight and Philosophy book, surfed online, chatted with my mom (she balanced her check book), and checked out a couple of magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment