Thursday, December 23, 2010

Home, Kitty in Lap, Classic 90210 On

Christine is feeling okay - really.  But her typing skills are slightly impaired, so her awesome sister-in-law, me - Jennifer- gets to report.

The surgery went well.   The good news is that the lymph nodes under armpit tested negative.  The tumors were successfully removed.  Phase 1 over, time to rest and prepare for Phase 2.

Thanks for all the well-wishes and prayers.  Keep them coming as the months ahead will be tedious, but we all know Christine is up to any challenge.

3 comments:

  1. What great news! Of course, the whole situation still horribly sucky. Thinking about you loads, Christine! Four years ago today we had Noah, and you were AMAZINGLY supportive. Can't wait to come visit you and return the favor.

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine,

    Glad to hear the surgery went well. Well, Merry Christmas. I know today will be totally different from any Christmas in the past. I hope and pray that you have a quick and complete recovery. Any chance you'll be up for a visit next week? If so, please let me know. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. (I know you probably hear that a lot.) Well, hang in there. I know you can conquer this.

    Rod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine,
    Glad that the surgery is behind you & that there was no involvement in the lymph nodes. Hope you are healing just fine & resting up this week! Start loading up on the protein; if you want, I'll share with you some other dietary tips that worked for my sister & me when we were undergoing treatment. Take care! See you next week. Jackie

    ReplyDelete