Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chemo #2 - over and out

OK - so I had my second round of chemotherapy on Thursday (2/10)...  I had one sip of my coffee before knocking it onto the ground in the parking lot.  My aunt Jeannie was there with me... and my mom... and my dad...  And there's only one seat in the little cubicle.  So many fans, so little space.  Everyone lined up to watch me do nothing and sleep.

Right now it's Sunday night and the Grammy Awards are simply not doing it fo me.  I am not in a good mood, but I figure the truth is acceptable every once in a while...  I felt queasy all day on Friday but slept through most of it.  On Saturday I went into SF with the fam to see Alcatraz and a couple other touristy things.  By halfway through the day, I knew I had already overdone it.


I slept for a LOT of today too.  I ate some cereal, juice, toast, and some fantastic organic chicken noodle soup.

Queasiness is at bay, but my joints are sore.  Sore sore sore sore sore.  Sore sore.  I wish I could just throw up and have this yucky feeling go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment